torsdag 29 januari 2009

Dags för en ny Header, tyckte jag! Hittade en bra sida, se länk nedan, men massa kul GRATIS material! Har inte tid just nu att fixa header själv och dessutom fastnade jag för den här. Speciellt efter att jag lästa konstnärens kommentar om bilden, som kommer här:

"The ideas are quite simple. Valentines soon, so I got this idea of making this header. Each of them represents feelings as it is presented in ways such as the graphics itself, colors etc. I made all the images my self. Just got them after compiling all my artworks from my artbag and then I just simply paint them using Photoshop.

Back to the feelings, I may make a list of definitions for it:
*On the left side, the girl with plaster glued on her mouth means she cant say what she actually want to say. you know, sometimes people just cant spit the words out when someone likes this person.
*Then, you can see these two couples, from this, I use colors to symbolize feelings. green is for envy and red is for desire. every couple fights — obviously. But in the end, they still love each other anyway. you can see it from the faces (the couple graphic).
*And that sheep, it’s symbolizes a female. You might laugh about this, but its true! Sheeps fur is soft, like girls, soft on the outside but then you see the real deal inside. The reason I place the sheep like that is to show how girls can just simply make the guy fall for her and be the queen in just one blink.
*And for the background, its just some doodles I made at my science class last 2 years, I think it fits this whole thing don’t you think?"

Designed by Wirdy Hamidy from Brunei Darussalam.

http://www.smashingmagazine.com/2008/03/05/blog-headers-for-free-download/

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar